P2i’s unique technology offering works at the molecular level to deliver the thinnest, most robust liquid protection on the market.
Our patented plasma enhanced chemical deposition process (PECVD) offers unrivalled quality and protection to devices (IPx1-IPx8), materials and components in any environment. Depending on the specific customer requirements, we can use our toolbox of capabilities to deliver the desired level of performance.
Everyday protection – IPx1-2
· Complete device-level process for electronic devices and material level liquid repellent coating.
· Applied to the finished product or material at the end of assembly line, prior to package and ship.
· Protects against ingress from splashes and spills and liquids wetting-out.
Accidents happen – IPx3-5
· PCBA level electrical insulating layer.
· Applied post SMT line, prior to final assembly, test and pack.
· Protects PCBA from corroding following shallow and deep immersion, in addition to a wide range of harsh environmental conditions.
Our platform technology is inherently environmentally friendly and delivers a sustainable process.
Integrity is built-in to extend the useable life of every product treated.
Environmentally, P2i’s technology offers numerous advantages over incumbent conformal coatings:
• Solvent-less, non-VOC, aqueous-free gas phase Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD) process.
• Fully contained within a sealed chamber.
• No post-process cure or heat required.
• Filter stack removes all post-process vapors.
Coating / monomers:
• P2i’s latest unique monomers are compliant with all global regulations.
• Our Barrier Coating range is 100% halogen-free and PFAS-free – so fully regulatory compliant and not affected by expected future regulations.
• We deliver the thinnest conformal coating on the market.