3. INFORMATION ABOUT US: Our Site is operated by P2i Limited, a company registered in England under number 4814350 with its registered office at 127 North, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4SA (“we”, “us” or “our””). Our VAT number is GB846560213.
4. ACCESSING OUR SITE: Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1 P2i and Dunkable are registered trademarks of P2i Limited. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trade marks or trade names of their respective owners. We are the owner or the licensee of all other intellectual property rights in our Site (including all P2i copyrighted imagery), and in the material published on it. Your access to this Site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks appearing on the Site without our prior written consent or the third party owner thereof.
5.2 You may print off and download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
5.4 By submitting material to any of our servers, for example, by e-mail or via the pages on our Site, you agree that: (a) the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication; (b) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material; and (c) you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us and we may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without accountability or liability (d) you will not take action against us in relation to material that you submit; and (e) you will indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
6. OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY: We update our Site periodically and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
7. OUR LIABILITY
7.1 The Site and the material displayed on our Site are provided on an “AS IS” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that use of or access to the pages on our Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We reserve the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time. NO WARRANTY GUARANTEE OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR SITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT AND ANY MATERIALS POSTED ON IT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. OUR LIABILITY WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7.2 This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES: You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
10. LINKING TO AND FROM OUR SITE
10.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by us where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you or operated by you.
13. YOUR CONCERNS: If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Last updated June 2020