P2i’s unique ultra-thin plasma coatings work at the molecular level to deliver the thinnest liquid protection on the market.
Our patented ultra-thin plasma enhanced chemical deposition process (PECVD) offers unrivalled coating quality and protection to devices (IPx1-IPx8), materials and components in any environment. Depending on the specific customer requirements, we can use our toolbox of capabilities to deliver the desired level of performance.
Everyday protection – IPx1-2
· Complete device-level process for electronic devices and material level liquid proof coating.
· Applied to the finished product or material at the end of assembly line, prior to package and ship.
· Protects against ingress from splashes and spills and liquids wetting-out.
Accidents happen – IPx3-5
· PCBA level electrical insulating layer.
· Applied post SMT line, prior to final assembly, test and pack.
· Protects PCBA from corroding following shallow and deep immersion, in addition to a wide range of harsh environmental conditions.
Our platform technology is inherently environmentally friendly,
delivers a sustainable process and ultra-thin coatings.
Integrity is built-in to extend the useable life of every product treated.
Environmentally, P2i’s technology offers numerous advantages over incumbent conformal coatings:
• Solvent-less, non-VOC, aqueous-free gas phase Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD) process.
• Fully contained within a sealed chamber.
• No post-process cure or heat required.
• Filter stack removes all post-process vapors.
Coating / monomers:
• P2i’s latest unique monomers are compliant with all global regulations.
• Our Barrier Coating range is 100% halogen-free and PFAS-free – so fully regulatory compliant and not affected by expected future regulations.
• We deliver the thinnest conformal coating on the market.
P2i’s protection technologies are designed to protect all electronics from the full range of liquid and environmental threats.
• accidental splashes and spills
• short immersions
• deep immersions
This spans the full IPx range from IPx1-IPx8+.
Proven track-record with understanding customers’ needs and defining a mass production solution across a wide range of industry sectors and product offerings.